Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New toy

Such a lovely box, isn't it?

Well, the contents are even more wonderful!

Da surprised me with a Nokia 6220 mobile phone for our 10th wedding anniversary. Such a dear!

I have not started using the mobile phone yet. It has been years since I last owned a Nokia mobile phone. As such, I would need to reacquaint myself with its functions first.

In the meantime, I think that I better get round to buying:-

(a) spare battery for the mobile phone; and

(b) cover for the mobile phone (hmm... maybe something with a Winnie-The-Pooh design).

I am also toying with the idea of buying car charger for my mobile phone. However, if I were to carry a spare battery with me everwhere, perhaps the car charger is unnecessary.

Thank you, Da, for the lovely present. Mwah! Mwah!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy a screen protector.

Moutzu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin