Sunday, December 14, 2008

A new journey

This morning, I received a text message from my uncle (UT) informing me that the father of AJ, the wife of another of my uncles (UJ), passed away at 10.50 pm last night.



My mother, who is currently in Muar, Malaysia and who was scheduled to return to Singapore today, has changed her schedule and instead made her way up to Kuala Lumpur instead to attend the wake.

Our deepest condolences, AJ. Be strong and have comfort that your Papa is now in the arms of our Lord. Your Papa has embarked on a new journey to eternal life.

Our prayers are with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx so much for.. really appreciate ur thoughts.. thank your mom too for detouring back ere on sun nite for the wake.. life goes on.. but he'll remain forever in our memories..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin