Monday, August 24, 2009

I receive my blessings

Jesus said, "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you." If any part of your body is dead, partaking of the covenant meal will cause it to come alive.

Jesus is our healing. He is our Healer. The husband of Nerida Walker of New Life Ministries was diagnosed as "clinically sterile" and it was medically impossible for him to father a child. They stood on the Word of God. Guess what? They ended up with four children (two of whom are twins!). All the four children were conceived naturally and all are the splitting image of Nerida's husband! Nothing is impossible for the Lord. Do read her book "God's Plan for Pregnancy" and it will transform your life. The principles are applicable to other areas of your life as well. God does not want us to be barren in any area of our life - children, finances, business, employment, family life, etc.

Jesus said to partake of the Holy Communion in remembrance of Him. I receive from the Lord. Many of us fail to take advantage of the Holy Communion and end up suffering what the world suffers. The world is weak, sickly and people die before their time. When we partake and take advantage of the Holy Communion, we will be strong, healthy and have longevity. Once we accept the blood of Jesus, Jesus' death becomes our death. We have eternal life. The blood is our safe refuge. Jesus' blood protects us.

The Holy Communion is God's delivery system. It has power to heal us and forgive our sins. It represents the covenant vows that God made with His children. Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant. He comes to us, carrying bread and wine, dispensing blessings. To receive the blessings, we eat it and we drink it. When we take the Holy Communion, we will receive all the blessings that Jesus died to give us. Lord, I want Your blood to cover my family and me, our lives, our health and our wealth.

When Isaac sowed in the land during the time of famine, he reaped a hundredfold. We too are covenant children of God. We do not have to fight and step on anyone just to get to the top of the corporate ladder. The glory of God is our rear guard. God has an inheritance for us that no one can touch. The Lord is with me. I am the blessed of the Lord. The Holy Communion is a means by which Grace is channelled into my life.

Psalm 23: "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

The life of the flesh is in the blood. The life of Jesus is in His blood. When we drink His blood, we are drinking His life. Jesus is never sick nor caught by the devil. Whatever cannot defeat Jesus, when we drink His life, also cannot defeat us. Jesus' life is a life of God because He came down to earth as God in human flesh. The life of God is never sick and it is always young. Advancing in our years does not mean that we have to grow old. When we are under the blessings of Abraham, we will have pleasure and be strong in our old age. Our strength shall be renewed like the eagle.

Christian women are the daughters of Sarah and we have the blessings of Abraham. When we take the Holy Communion, ever dead spot comes alive - every dead cell in our brains, every dead sperm, every dead cell in our body, every dead ovary, every dead muscle... everything!

I live in freedom through Jesus. He is my shield, my health and my strength. He is my Redeemer and my Saviour. I receive every single blessing on earth because of the life of Jesus inside me. His life reigns in me. The life of Jesus cannot grow old. Growing old is part of the curse on the earth because of Adam's sin. In Heaven, there is no curse and God is forever young. God's blood flows in Jesus and the life of Jesus in me keeps me young. As He is, so am I in this world.

When we partake of the Lord's Supper, we are receiving God's delivery system with all the covenant blessings. Long before the devil brings a problem, God has already had the answer. Long before we had a need, God already provided for our victory. Nothing takes God by surprise. God saves!

In the world today, everything is contaminated. Wherever the body of Jesus finds itself, it will neutralise every poison in our bodies. When we take the Holy Communion, it neutralises every harm in our lives. God has given us a wonderful provision. There will be no more harm and no more death, by bringing Jesus into our lives. Once we take the Holy Communion, it will destroy death. The life of Jesus is ours.

Whatever miracles we need is found in the broken body of God's precious Son. Jesus drank the cup of God's fury and judgement so that we can drink the cup of God's salvation. God has marked us for His covenant blessing. If we believe with our heart and confess with our mouth that Jesus is our Lord, we will be saved. Jesus took it all. God is a good God and He is a covenant-keeping God. All our sins, God will no longer remember, because of the blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin