Monday, July 6, 2009

A new beginning

I placed quite a bit of thought before I decided to create another blog specially for recipes. I have been getting some feedback that my existing blog (Jesus loves Pebbles) can be a little confusing because there are so many different subject matters in one blog.

I have therefore created a recipe blog. This blog is still in construction stage insofar as the template of the blog is concerned. As such, do bear with me while I find my spatula (oops, I meant find my feet).

As the days go by, I will transfer the recipes from my existing blog to this recipe blog. However, I do anticipate that it would take some time as there are quite a number of recipes in my existing blog. Furthermore, I have deleted from my computer some of the photographs that were attached to the recipe posts in my existing blog. Although I do not intend to place undue pressure on myself to complete the recipe migration (life is already stressful enough, is it not?), I believe that with the Lord's guidance, the task will be completed soon. After all, if God is to get the glory, He will do all the work. All I need to do is to rest in Him.

In the meantime and to give you some nuggets of what to expect in the recipes blog, do enjoy the following slideshow of home-made goodies by me:-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin