Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let us walk by faith and not by sight

Jesus is the living Word. In times like this, we need faith to overcome for whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that overcomes the world. God has given us a measure of faith. We need faith. We need to believe. He is full of grace and mercy. I want to experience the faith that overcomes the world. What stands between us and the results of our faith (that is, our miracles) is our natural thinking about everything. If you think about it, the current economic crisis is not all that mighty. We can escape the effects of this world economic crisis. I receive my miracle.

I am able to receive the things of the spirit. The spirit of God and the Word of God are greater than the economic crisis, the credit crunch and whatever the world is experiencing at the moment. Whatever we can access with our five senses are all subject to the Spirit of God. The Spirit and Word of God brought forth creation and everything is subject to change by the Spirit. Every sickness can be healed. Every infertility can be reversed. We can be above every credit crunch.

When God spoke, He was introducing Jesus into the darkness and everything came into bring. I catch the largeness of my God. The goodness of God touches me. I believe, I speak and I see it happen in my life. I have the spirit of faith and I experience miracles in my life. What is the credit crunch or, for that matter, whatever trials and tribulations I am going through, when there is God's living Word spoken in the Spirit? God's Spirit is bigger than all sickness, all problems and all economic crisis.

God will meet us at our respective levels of faith. He has a Word for all of us. We walk by faith and not by sight. Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, from a natural man to a spiritual man. We need to renew our minds to the Word of Christ. When our mind is renewed, we have the substance of what we are hoping for in our lives.



Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. It is mine, even though I have not seen it yet. Just because I have not seen it yet does not mean that God's Word does not work. God's Word is working in my life. Faith gives substance to what we hope for. Faith comes by hearing and hearing of the Word of God. Every time we hear the Word of Christ, faith comes. The Word of Christ is the substance of things hoped for.

I have the Word of Christ and I receive. I exalt the World of God because Christ is my living Word. the Word of Christ is the bridge between me and what I am believing God for. The Word of Christ entitles me to my blessing and miracles. Lord, I believe Your Word. I will be fruitful and multiply. I reject any negative condition, report or circumstance. I choose to be joyful in the Lord. I am not barren and I shall not miscarry. I know that I am the healed of the Lord. I reject any doubt because the Word of God is the substance of what I hope for. Amen!

When we are going through a challenge, we need the joy of the Lord. The Word of the Lord is working in our lives. The joy of the Lord is our strength. He is the God of my salvation. He will make me walk on high hills. He lifts me up to stand above the clouds. We all have needs - financial, physical, need for wellness, need for peace.... He gave us one answer - His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's precious sacrifice. His sacrifice is good for all time, for everything and it lasts forever. I rejoice in the Lord! I confess the Word and I anoint myself.

God's Word is God's power. Lord, let this be real in my heart. God's Word is more powerful than any crisis, lack or disease that I can see. I walk in spiritual thoughts. I have God's Word renewing my mind. Jesus is more real than what I can see. The Word of Christ entitles me to blessings and miracles.

The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. Everything has been paid for and bought by the blood of Jesus. I thank You, Lord, that Jesus has paid for this. God will command the thief to pay back double. This is mine and I take it back. Health, prosperity, peace and wholeness are mine. I see restoration, repair and resurrection. I receive my restoration in double portion. God will not allow me to be robbed blind. There is a God and His name is Jesus. He is the answer to every need I have. Grace gives me days where I simply forget. You set me free to run. You give me wings to fly.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin