Thursday, March 5, 2009

God can put us at the right time and right place

Without Jesus, nothing is possible.

God's people are givers. When we hear grace, we will end up doing right. The goodness of God will lead us into repentance. Grace will transform us from the inside out. The grace of God causes us to be generous; not stingy. Grace can do what the law cannot do.

That which is happening has already been. What is to happen in the future has already been. History repeats itself. God lives outside time and nothing takes God by surprise.

The race is not to the swift. The success is no longer going to the strong. Riches are no longer going to those with natural human wisdom. It is more important to have the wisdom of God. Favour is no longer going to men of skill and such people are nowadays caught by surprise and make mistakes.

We have to depend on being at the right time and the right place. Only God can put us there. Let us look at the favour of God. I do not know how or where but God will give me the best. I put my trust in His favour.

God finished His punishment at the Cross. Jesus took all our punishment. He was beaten for us. He bought us with His blood and He will come back for us. What is happening right now in the world is the earth groaning. When the devil throws lemons at us, God can make lemonade. When our enemies come against us, God turns the evil for our good. All things (whether good or bad) work together for our good.

Men are now caught in a cruel net and an evil time. Put our trust in God. He will put us at the right time and right place. Let go and rest in the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

We are the sons of God. We have been caught by the net of grace. Jesus has saved us from the miry clay and brought us to another lake with crystal clear water. The Lord loves us and cares for us. Do not worry. God is the God of time and chance. Stop looking at our limitations and look at the undeserved favour of God.

Smartness alone is not enough in our last days. God is in charge of our happenings and timing. We have a God who is certain about our future. We need to learn to walk in God's timing. God will open the heavens and bless us in His land in His season.

Jesus was hung on the Cross at 9 am and He cried out, "It is finished!" at 3 pm, thereby fulfilling both sacrifice timings of the traditional Jews (which is at 9 am and 3 pm). Jesus' sacrifice was therefore forever and complete. We are now in the grace zone. Grace is the unearned, unmerited and undeserved favour of God. When grace happens to us, it does not matter who we are, how smart we are or how rich we are. Let us look at God's undeserved favour. Do not put confidence in our own flesh but rejoice in our Christ Jesus. Judgement has passed. Justice has been satisfied. At the Cross, all our sins were punished on the body of our Saviour Jesus.

We are in this world but not of this world. We are a child of God. Jesus paid for us with His precious blood. He will take care of us and put is in a place where we are safe.

In the very area of our weakness, God's undeserved favour can flow.

We are the 11th hour generation. We are the evening generation and the evening generation has grace. When we are in the grace zone, right happenings will happen to us. The Lord will grant me success (right happenings) and show me kindness. He will put me at the right place and right time. Jesus loves me very much and my miracle is on the way. Amen and Amen!

I will find favour in whatever I do. I will find favour in every area of my life. I see God's grace and I have grace. I believe in God's favour in times like this. I will be at the right place at the right time. Thank You, Jesus, for loving me. I know that You love me all the time... because the Bible tells me so.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin