Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, ZT

Today is the birthday of ZT, the girlfriend of my brother (LG). ZT turns 29 today.

Boy-Boy (whose photographs you see posted all over my blog) adores ZT. Whenever ZT is at my mother's home and ZT is upstairs whereas Boy-Boy and my mother are downstairs, Boy-Boy will often go to the foot of the staircase and turn to look at my mother, as though to ask for permission to "abandon" my mother and go upstairs to join ZT. Once my mother tells him, "Go, go.", he will then run up the staircase to look for ZT. When my mother first told me about this observation of hers, I thought to myself, "Seeing is believing.". And indeed it is!

In May 2008, my mother, my 6th grandaunt, ZT and I went on a holiday to Bangkok, Thailand. This was the first time that the four of us had travelled together as a group. ZT is a very good travelling companion and I look forward to our next holiday together. Hmm... did I hear 6th grandaunt say "South Korea"?

Hi ZT, on the occasion of your birthday, I wish you many happy returns of the day. The Lord bless you always and may you remain as sweet as ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! =) I'm looking forward to our next shopping trip together too. And thanks for the bday gift, the perfume smells great! =)

Luv, ZT

Blog Widget by LinkWithin