Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home delivery

As I was "home alone" this evening, my mother sent me a text message on my mobile phone to ask about meeting up for dinner today. I was not sure whether we would be able to make it because Da was not back from work yet.

Everything fell into place when my family decided to order pizza home delivery for dinner and Da came home in time to change. So off we went to my mother's home for dinner.

When we arrived and ZT (girlfriend of my brother, LG) opened the main door, Boy-Boy ran out of the main door and into the garden. Just as he managed to squeeze between two flower pots, his daddy (my brother, LG) spoke to him in a stern voice to stay where he was. To my amazement, Boy-Boy froze in mid-air in between the two flower pots to enable LG to pick him up! The rest of the family can never get Boy-Boy to stop whenever we tell him to. sigh... It just goes to show that Boy-Boy knows that he cannot get the better of his "boss" whereas the rest of us are putty in his hands. *grin*

Shortly after we arrived, my other brother (LB) and his wife (MF) arrived. MF was wearing the cute Hello Kitty skinny t-shirt that I bought for her during my company trip to Hong Kong in May 2008.

Toot-toot! The pizza delivery guy had arrived. Goodness me! LG had ordered 4 pizzas from Canadian 2-for-1 Pizza! Each pizza was cut into 6 slices.

LG and ZT had also cooked a pot of clam chowder. The chowder was delicious and creamy.

And that is not all.... LG and ZT also toasted several slices of plain bread.

What better way to end a very heavy meal than with a glass of dessert wine? Hi WC and SC, the label looks familiar to you, huh?

Da and I brought a box of rolled mini-pancakes that we bought today. There were three types of filling - peanut, red bean and cheese.

We had a wonderful time of bonding and watching "Shrek 2" on television. I enjoyed the voice-over by Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas in particular.

May you all have a blessed week ahead. To my brothers and sisters in Christ, may the light of the Lord continue to shine through you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin