Monday, November 3, 2008

Shine Jesus Shine

Lord, the light of Your love is shining,
In the midst of the darkness shining;
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us,
Set us free by the truth You now bring us,
Shine on me; shine on me!

Chorus:
Shine, Jesus, shine!
Fill this land with the Father’s glory;
Blaze, Spirit, blaze!
Set our hearts on fire.
Flow, river, flow!
Flood the nations with grace and mercy;
Send forth Your Word,
Lord, and let there be light!

Lord, I come to Your awesome presence,
From the shadows into Your radiance;
By the blood I may enter Your brightness,
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness;
Shine on me; shine on me!

As we gaze on Your kingly brightness,
So our faces display Your likeness;
Ever changing from glory to glory,
Mirrored there, may our lives tell Your story;
Shine on me; shine on me!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin