Friday, November 28, 2008

And the two shall be as one

He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts.
Rest assured this troubador is acting on His part.
The union of your spirits here has caused Him to remain
for whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name there is love.
Oh, there is love.
[source: lyrics from "The Wedding Song (There is Love)"]

Today is the wedding celebration of RT and HD. Congratulations to the two of you!

RT is the brother of SC, my "old" friend for about 23 years.

I am acquainted with all of SC's siblings. When SC and I were in school, Xiao Bai and I used to go to SC's home. When I was younger, I used to associate SC's mother with:-
(a) Sun Rider lemon tea; and
(b) AMC cookware.

There are 3 parties in a marriage. Did you know that?

This is because Jesus is at the centre of a happy marriage. If a couple were to rely on each other, the imperfections in the other party may sometimes cause conflict, strife, misunderstandings and quarrels. However, the couple should look to the only One who is able to hold them together - our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hi RT and HD, on the occasion of your wedding, I wish you wedded bliss. Life is not perfect and there will be ups and downs. But always remember to look towards the Cross and believe. May the Lord bless your union always.

And now, I dedicate the following song to the two of you:-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin