Wednesday, November 26, 2008

baby blessings

The blessings upon my family and loved ones keep pouring in.

We have been given the wonderful news of the birth of SAN at 3.50 am today (Melbourne time), weighing 2.71 kg.

SAN is the firstborn of my cousin, AN and his lovely wife, DD who live in Melbourne, Australia.

Congratulations, cousin! I cannot wait to hold the little one. Who does she look like? (At this juncture, as my friends would know, I am very tempted to say that the baby looks like me, of course.... heehee...)

Life is full of ups and downs but one thing is for sure - have faith that at the end of the rain, a rainbow appears. Better yet, a double-rainbow.

Little SAN, your Aunty Pebbles would like to hug-hug-kiss-kiss you in person! We look forward to meeting you when your daddy and mommy make a trip "back home" in May 2009. In the meantime, MWAH! MWAH! We look forward to receiving plenty of photographs of you.

post-script @ 14 March 2009
I must be a seer! My cousin HL sent a multimedia message to my mobile phone on 14 March 2009. In the message are two photographs of SAN. Guess what? She does look like me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this blog of baby. Hope to see you guys when we come back in May next year. Till then take care and my regards to all in Singapore.

Hugs,
DD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin