Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, WC

Dear WC,

Many happy returns of the day to you!

With each passing year, you look younger and younger. It must be due to your outlook of life. Think young and you shall remain young.

What plans have you and SC got for today?

No birthday celebration would be complete without a birthday cake, so here's one for you.....

I recently told a friend that it is such a waste of money for husbands to buy flowers for their wives during their birthdays, etc and that, erm... diamond jewellery would be more practical (*grin*). My friend advised me that wives should enjoy it while they can because there may come a day when their husbands become lazy and stop sending flowers. May you and SC continue to enjoy receiving flowers from each other! (oops... was that a big hint to WC for SC? *giggle*)

Whilst I would very much like to sing you a birthday song, my throat has finally given way because after several weeks of being a good girl and avoiding coffee, deep fried food and any other heaty food (eg. chocolates) in preparation for the DRSS choir's performance at AH's and JL's wedding on 8 November 2008, I "let loose" after the wedding... No prizes for guessing the end result. Yes, I have a very sexy voice right now! However, I have found a very nice youtube video of a "Happy Birthday" song sung by the Beatles and I have added the video to this post. Without further ado, may I present to you.... THE BEATLES.....


On the occasion of your birthday, Da and I would like to wish you long life, peace and joy. May you continue to enjoy your pursuits (be it photography, travelling, etc) and stay young!

God Bless,
Pebbles

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin