Sunday, November 23, 2008

No more judgment

Through Jesus is preached to us the forgiveness of sins. The gospel has power. It is not about how bad we are. It is about how wonderful He is. All we have to do is believe. Long before we believed, God loved us and sent His Son to die for our sins on the Cross. Long before we believed, the grace of God was with us.

The forgiveness of sins is not subject to the ebb and flow of human circumstances. It is as eternal as the One who made it sure at the Cross. We have forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His grace. Everyone who believes is justified from all things from whom we cannot be justified by the law of Moses.

It is not by the merits or works. Our human merits and works do not play a part. It is by grace. It is through His worthiness and His perfections. God sent Jesus to show us how merciful our Healer is. God will confirm His Word with signs and wonders.

God is that good. We are that forgiven. Forgiveness of sins is the Mother of all blessings. Let us forget not ALL His benefits. We have been forgiven under the eternal blood of Jesus Christ. Because His blood is eternal, our forgiveness is eternal.

We receive the spirit by the hearing of faith. God is constantly supplying the Holy Spirit to us and working miracles among us. We have a God who works miracles and He is not subject to the world's economic situation. He performs miracles by the hearing of faith. Believe the gospel of grace. As we are listening and believing, God is supplying the Spirit and God works miracles (even physical, mental, financial and marital miracles).

Jesus came to give us peace that the world cannot give. When we believe this, it does not make us want to sin. In fact, it makes us want to do right. It produces true love for our adorable Saviour.



He is our shield. Do not be afraid. We are protected. He is our exceedingly great reward.

Declare the glory of God. The devil does not know everything about us until we open our mouths and say that we are afraid. The devil comes to us, spewing judgment. We have a rainbow around us, saying, "no more floods, no more punishment; it is all taken by Jesus on the Cross".

When we come to God, there is a rainbow around His throne. There is no more judgment. God swore that He will never be angry with us again.

Let us have a rainbow around our head. See the greatness of His love for us and faith will take care of itself.

We are the reason that He gave His life. We are the reason that He suffered and died. In a world that was lost, He gave all He could give, to show us the reason to live. He was cut off from His loved ones so that we will always have our loved ones around us. All judgement has passed. All punishment is gone.

All of God's anger was exhausted in Jesus Christ. Through this Man is preached to us the forgiveness of sins. By Him all who believe are justified from all things which cannot be justified by the law of Moses.

We can receive forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour forever. He is all glorious.


Postscript #1 - To my friends and loved ones who attended the 3rd service in church today, did you see the sun shining in the photograph that was shown on the screen? I was so awed that out of a still photograph, our Lord and Saviour is showing us a sign that His countenance will always shine on us and keep us safe. Abba Father, I believe... and I thank You for all that You have done for my family and me. Amen.

Postcript #2 - Thank you, Hungribunni, for sharing with me about the rainbow that appeared above Suntec Tower 4 in the afternoon of 23 November 2008. I believe that at the end of the day, no matter which church we attend, what is most important is our faith and what is in our hearts. Take care and be blessed.

2 comments:

Daughter Of Sarah said...

Heya, I was at the 3rd service too and I know so many people saw the Sun blink... but I left heart heavy as I couldn't see it.

I felt the spirit of condemnation coming on me and the devil rubbing salt on me... I asked God for an affirmation, a sign that a miracle had happened though I saw it not.

Moments later, my best friend called me on the phone to tell me there was a rainbow over Suntec Tower 4! And that day's message was also on rainbows! What an affirmation!! I was at Marina Square and I had a hard time seeing the rainbow but she sent me an mms so I could have a clear view of the rainbow.

God is just amazing... and it is not the first time He's used a rainbow to affirm and edify my soul. =) I blogged about it on my blog, check it out =D

God bless!
Geri

Hari said...

There is no condemnation for those who put trust in the LORD...

Heart warming..thank you

Blog Widget by LinkWithin