Sunday, October 12, 2008

The kingdom of heaven is here

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all His righteousness and all the other things will be added unto us.



What is this kingdom that we should be seeking? It is the dominion over which the King rules.

The way of the kingdom is to give first. We need heart transformation.

To people who persecute us and lie about us, the way of the kingdom of heaven is that we have to bless these people. This does not make common sense. However, the ways of the kingdom of heaven are different from the ways of the world.

The kingdom of heaven is here now. It is within us.

We have to radically change the way we think. This is repentance. When we change the way we think, there will be a change in the way we live.



An invasion of the holy spirit is imminent.

We should rely on God and not ourselves. The way of God is the only way.

Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. When we radically change the way we think, we start to see things from God's perspective.

If we seek the kingdom of God first, everything that we need and we will ever need is in that kingdom.

I want to be ushered into the presence of God.



The more we share with other people about the kingdom of God, the more we will see the manifestation of the kingdom of God.

Last year, I was constantly sharing testimonies with some of my friends about how the Lord has blessed me. I realised that the more I shared, the more testimonies I had as I kept seeing more and more of the manifestation of the kingdom of God. Our Abba Father loves it when we talk about Him.



The Lord speaks to us in subtle ways. Sometimes, we are plagued by persecution and opposition. The way of the world would be to curse the source of the persecution and opposition. Our Abba Father knows what we are going through. The way of the kingdom of God is not to curse the opponent but to bless the opponent. Father, I am humbled that You love us so much that You want us to seek the kingdom of God first and foremost because it is only when we seek first Your kingdom that all other things will be added unto us.

Let us be transformed by the renewing of the mind and set our minds on all things above, not things on the earth.

Is our heart still hardened? Do we want to believe in the ways of the world or the ways of the spirit? I know what I have chosen. Father, I love to share testimonies with my friends and loved ones and I know that going forth, I will keep seeing the manifestation of Your kingdom.

If you want the blessings of God, you will have to do things God's way. You make the decision - God's way or the way of the world.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin