Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whole day out

Gosh, I am exhausted!

We were out the whole day today.

Before we left the house, Da and I ate some steamed pau. Before you fall off the chair, let me assure you that looks are deceiving. The pau that you see in the photograph below are smaller than they appear. As such, I guess perhaps I should have said "mini pau" instead.

After church, we adjourned to Qi Ji at Suntec City Tower Two for lunch.

Da ordered the nasi lemak set 1.

I ordered the nasi lemak set 2.

As always, Princess was very excited to see one of the staff at Qi Ji. This staff never fails to come over to chat with Princess whenever she sees her.

After Princess' enrichment class ended, we proceeded to Qi Ji again as we needed to feed Princess. Da and I were not hungry and we only ordered a drink each.

When we left Suntec City, we stopped by the sales office of the new development "Bella Casita" to take a peek at the showflat. Princess was elated when one of the sales staff gave her a pink balloon to play with.

On our way home, we made a stop at my mother's home. Boy-Boy was excited to see us.

Boy-Boy had a caratact surgery carried out on both his eyes recently and he has recovered - praise the Lord!

We wanted to catch several good English Premier League ("ELP") football matches today and we decided to eat our dinner at home. As I type this post, Liverpool has lost to Chelsea. grrrrrr..... I am not a Liverpool fan but I am rooting for my favourite EPL football club to win this season's EPL and the fact that Chelsea has won this match is not to my liking!

Shaloam,

Share

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin