Friday, May 28, 2010

Excursion to Henderson Waves and Hort Park and dim sum lunch at Dragon Gate Restaurant

Here is another excuse to showcase the photographs taken using my Sony Cybershot digital camera.

We went with GIC, WC and SC for an excursion to Henderson Waves and Hort Park followed by dim sum lunch at Dragon Gate Restaurant (at HarbourFront Centre) today.

First stop... Henderson Waves at Telok Blangah.

We had previously gone on a Henderson Waves walk with WC and SC (last year, I think). This time, GIC and Princess joined us as well.






We then adjourned to Hort Park located near the old Gillman Heights Condominium (now known as Interlace).

This was our first visit to the Hort Park.












By mid-morning, we were all feeling peckish.

We decided to have brunch and we went to Dragon Gate Restaurant at HarbourFront Centre for dim sum buffet.





When we reached home in the afternoon, I felt like having a snack during teatime. As such, Da and I ate a mini-doughnut each (from Chewy Junior) that WC and SC had given us today.

We did not feel like going out for dinner today.

As such, I rummaged through our refrigerator and heated up some leftovers.

I also warmed up two Gardenia dinner rolls.

Da ate his dinner roll with kaya.

I ate my dinner roll with kaya and peanut butter.

Happy Vesak Day to all my Buddhist friends, relatives and loved ones!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin