Monday, May 17, 2010

Company for dinner

PIL brought dinner to our home today.

MIL had bought some food from the Marine Parade hawker centre. As such, FIL, MIL, my mother and Da enjoyed a sumptuous dinner comprising steamed white rice with shared ingredients.

As for me, MIL bought my favourite breakfast bee hoon.

MIL also ordered a packet of fried oyster omelette to be shared. I gave this dish a miss as I do not eat oysters.

This is the chilli squid ring dish that MIL ordered.

The deep fried pomfret was fresh but I found the fish a tad too salty.

Good news... if I heard MIL correctly, FIL managed to book the function room for Princess' birthday party in June 2010. This is so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoyyo mei how can you not lurve oysters???? i lurve oyster omelette

GP

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin