Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pick & Bite

Whenever Da and I go to Raffles Link for breakfast, we would head towards Qi Ji.

Yesterday, we decided to try somewhere different. Da had come across a small cafe known as "Pick & Bite" located near Qi Ji and he wanted to recommend it to me.

The cafe is like a mini-dim sum shop. There is an assortment of dim sum available. We ordered a curry chicken pau and a lor mai kai. I found the pau quite interesting in taste and I would try it again. As for the lor mai kai, I found it tasty but this is not one of my favourite dim sum and as such, if I were to eat at Pick & Bite again, I would probably order something else.

We also ordered a french toast set comprising a hot drink, toasted french loaf (spread with kaya and butter) and 2 half boiled eggs. Yummy!

I am glad that we gave this cafe a try. Although I am fond of the food at Qi Ji, given the fact that we hang out at Qi Ji every sunday, I would like to eat somewhere else for breakfast on other days.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin