Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dinner at Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant

Da had to work today.

Although he did not sit down at Qi Ji for brunch with me, he ordered a plate of fried rice vermicelli (with ingredients) for me. The fried rice vermicelli was quite tasty.

I decided to omit milk in my hot beverage today and I drank a mug of hot English tea without milk.

After Princess' enrichment class ended, my mother, my brother (LG) and LG's girlfriend (ZT) came to fetch us from Suntec Tower 4. We proceeded to my mother's home to rest.

While my mother played with Princess, I had a quick teatime comprising a mug of hot Milo, two cream crackers (spread with Peter Pan peanut butter) and a chocolate chip cookie baked by ZT. The cookie was yummy, ZT!

Here are the chocolate chip cookies that ZT baked. The secret to a delicious chocolate chip cookie is... yummy ingredients. I usually use SCS butter, Hersheys cocoa powder and Hersheys chocolate chips. I also add a dash of ground cinnamon when preparing the cookie dough.

In the evening, my mother, LG, ZT, Princess and I went to Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant at Circular Road for dinner.

The spread of the buffet is not very wide but the food is delicious.

Each buffet meal also comes with free flow of naan. Princess ate some naan and declared "good, good!".

If you like North Indian food, I would encourage you to check out Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin