Thursday, January 28, 2010

See you in March 2010, Aunt SN!

Aunt SN (my mother's second sister) has been in Singapore for the past two months. She is a lady of leisure who lives in Muar, Malaysia and has been having fun catching up with my mother and the rest of my family.

Alas... she has "maxed out" the 60-day stay for Malaysians and as such, she would need to return to Malaysia.

Not to worry - Aunt SN will be back in early March 2010 (I am keeping my fingers crossed!).

In the meantime, here are some photographs taken during Aunt SN's two months in Singapore.

Aunt SN and Princess at home:

Aunt SN and Da at HDB Hub:

Aunt SN and MAT (Da's niece) at Katong Shopping Centre:

Aunt SN and FIL at Glory Catering:

Aunt SN left Singapore this evening.

See you in Singapore again in early March 2010, Aunt SN!

Love,
Pebbles

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin