Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby steps

I am getting the hang of using my new Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera... without referring to the instruction manual, that is!

This is the second day that I am using the camera. With the permission of my colleague (with whom I had lunch today), I took photographs of our lunch.

My colleague ordered spicy Aglio Olio spaghetti with prawns.

I ordered non-spicy Aglio Olio linguine with chicken chipolata.

I saw other colleagues seated at a neighbouring table and I could see that they were amused to see me taking photographs of our food. *grin*

When I came home from work, by the time I "dilly-dallied", Da had finished eating his dinner. I took a photograph of my sweet and sour fish with steamed white rice (accompanied by a few slices of black pepper chicken from Da's dinner that he gave me) before I settled down to enjoy my dinner.

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin