Friday, January 8, 2010

Rest and relax

Grace is unmerited favour.

Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Grace is truth. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. We shall know the truth and Grace is the truth that will set us free.

Rest is the greatest holiness there is. Rest is holy.

We are made in the image of God. Jesus came to wash us clean.

If we put the Lord first, everything in our life will follow.

Christ is the Sabbath. Rest is the person of Jesus.

When we enter into rest, there is increase. rest is directed activity and not inactivity. God commands His blessing on the Sabbath day of rest.

In this year 2010, I intend to rest in the Lord as I go about in my everyday life. Lord, guide me to be active and yet restful. Show me how to let go more and to rest in Your finished work. When I rest, You work. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin