Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Cyber-Shot

Here are the photographs taken today by me using my new Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera (DSC-W180) for the first time.

This camera was a birthday present to me from WC and SC in November 2009 but I have only used the camera for the first time today.

I have to confess that I have not yet read the instruction manual that came with the camera, though!

Da and I met for lunch today at an Indian Muslim cafe located at Stanley Street. Da ordered a mutton briyani.

I ordered a chicken briyani.

We shared a fish cutlet.

We also requested for some fish curry gravy.

Our delicious lunch was accompanied by lime juice and iced tea.

For dinner, we ate dry noodles.

For the side dish, we shared soon kueh.

We also shared some siew mai.

In the days to follow, I intend to use my Cyber-Shot more frequently. Hopefully I will be able to get the hang of using this lovely camera without having to read the instruction manual (because I am very lazy to read manuals!). *grin*

Shaloam,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely picts

GP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin