1. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with a plate and place in a microwave oven. Cover the crockery with a microwave lid.
5. Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
6. Top with some black sauce. (Note: if you prefer, you can mix the black sauce with the beaten eggs before microwaving.)
1. Spread a slice of bread with butter.
2. Spread another slice of bread with Philadelphia cream cheese. (Alternatively, if you prefer, spread both slices of bread with butter.)
3. Bake in an oven at 160 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
You can either eat this like a sandwich (ie. the egg between 2 slices of bread).
Alternatively, you can eat the eggs and toasted bread separately.
If you intend to eat the toasted bread separately, you may like to consider toasting the bread with a slice of cheese and a slice of ham on top (ie. an open-faced ham-cheese-toast).