Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, bro!

It is my youngest brother's birthday today!

It is not often that one of our birthdays falls on a weekend and we can celebrate it on the actual day.

The birthday boy suggested having ala-carte buffet lunch at Zhou's Kitchen located at #01-01 Far East Square.

Zhou's Kitchen is part of the Tung Luk Group and they sell Cantonese cuisine.

The reservation was made for 11.30 am today as the restaurant only serves lunch from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm.

I found the food tasty. The best part of it is that it is an ala-carte buffet, so you can go for 2nd helpings of dishes that you like!

The meal is not very pricey. It costs S$19.80++. They were also having a promotion where if you have at least 6 pax at your table, the fried seafood beehoon is complimentary. Delicious!

There were 5 types of dessert in the menu. We ordered all the desserts! Some of us ordered more than 1 dessert each. I had the "gui lin gao", which was very delicious. I would also recommend the mango with sago and pomelo.

We had a wonderful time of bonding and eating. I always enjoy hanging out with my family and I thank the Lord that we are close-knit.

Happy birthday, my dear brother, and many more to come! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His favour always.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin