My dear cousins, you know who you are. In case you have forgotten each other's birthdates, here is a list of the September babies:-
(1) 3rd: my dear jet-setting and internet-savvy girl, I hope to meet you in Singapore again soon
(2) 8th: okay, tow kay neo is not exactly our generation (she is our youngest aunt) but she is as hip as the rest of us and we have always thought of her as one of the gang
(3) 11th: this little one is young enough to be our niece although she is the elder daughter of a guy who is young enough to be our cousin.... no prizes for guess who either party is!
(4) 16th: sweet, sweet girl... and today is your 18th birthday. Have fun and don't scratch your relative's car again! haha.....
(5) 20th: such an intellectual and lovely young lady. Have you progressed to more racy novels yet?
(6) 21st: my dear brother, proud papa to the most handsome Jack Russell Terrier in the whole world
(7) 22nd: my wonderful and kind-hearted cousin who fought the good fight against lung cancer and who has gone to her rest - we will miss you always
(8) 24th: ex-Mr Feng Shui, when will we receive the red card from you?
(9) 29th: the new Mrs Melbourne - I hope to meet you Down Under soon
I have often wondered why there are so many in our extended family who are born in September. The running joke in the family is that the parents had nothing else to do during the December holidays..... you get my drift... :)
I would like to say to my dear cousins:-
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.
LET HIS COUNTENANCE SHINE UPON YOU.
MAY YOU HAVE THE BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAM AND LIVE TO 120.
I LOVE YOU ALL.