Monday, September 22, 2008

BD & SPD

Dear BD and SPD,

I was not well last night as I had been having a bad headache at my left temple since the afternoon. By night-time, my headache was still there, even though I took Clarinase (yes, my nose is blocked again!) and panadeine.

To top it all, the battery on my mobile phone decided to go to sleep since yesterday evening.

As such, I did not read LSD's sms until this morning (when I got up all groggy). I nearly had a heart attack!

I thank the Lord that BD escaped unhurt and that SPD managed to get away with only a fractured wrist (thereby enabling her to now live like a "tai-tai" and sip tea in bed.... her words, not mine!).

Please take of yourselves, kiddos... the road out there is full of crazy drivers who think that the road belongs to their grandfather.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

God Bless,
SD

1 comment:

Kian said...

Dear SD,

Don't worry, we're both fine..
By the way, thanks for the gift basket! See you on Friday ;)

And remember... WE'RE DA BEST!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin