Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let's meet on the Sabbath

I had a meeting to attend this afternoon. As I would not be able to make it for the church service, Da attended church without me today. Before he went to church, he went to our favourite coffee shop at Jalan Tua Kong and ordered nasi lemak for me. Yummy!

Late this morning, Kor-Kor and his family came to our home for a visit.

Kor gave me a lovely handbag which he bought during his recent business trip to Vietnam. Thanks, Kor!

I enjoyed playing with Kor's daughter, SL and I was very pleased when he and his wife (Din) asked SL to call me "Yi Yi" ("Aunt").

After the meeting, I returned home. FIL and MIL were at our home, watching the Korean channel on cable television.

As the hour was getting late, we decided to have a simple dinner.

FIL and MIL ate a plate of nasi lemak each.

Da ate Penang laksa.

I ate bak kwa sandwich.

MIL also heated up some soon kueh and we shared the soon kueh.

FIL and MIL love watching shows on the Korean channel on cable television and it is very interesting to listen to them discuss the Korean shows. The show "Terms of Endearment" was shown on television today. I recognised some of the actors/actresses from the Korean show "My Too Perfect Sons". *grin*

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin