Monday, November 9, 2009

Jesus is my miracle and my blessing

When we know that we are forgiven much, we will love much. I want to live a life that glorifies God. I have nothing apart from Jesus. He is my righteousness, holiness and sanctification. The beauty of the Lord comes onto me. God is my very present help. Jesus is the answer.

I glory in the Lord and I boast in Jesus. My eyes are on the Lord. Jesus is my health, healing, provision, prosperity and supply. God loves me and He has a personal relationship with me. Your loving kindness, Lord, is better than life. You are my God and I will praise You always. I give thanks unto the Lord for He is good and His mercies endure forever. The Word will deliver me from all my challenges.

Lord, I worship You. In Your presence, there is peace. You are always with me. You will never leave me nor forsake me. I seek my miracle - Jesus Himself. I have joy in His presence. Jesus is bigger than my worries and my challenges. I see the manifestation of Your presence, Lord. Your presence blesses me.

For God so loved the world, He gave us His Son, Jesus Christ.

The Lord is with me. I honour and cultivate the presence of the Lord. My blessing is based on the unchanging person of Jesus, who is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The Lord is my success and my victory. Wherever I go, the Lord goes with me.

The Lord loves me. He wants my presence. He gives me Himself. He is the focus of my life. Even when I am down to nothing, He is with me always. He is my lifesaver and I value His presence. He makes all things prosper in my hand. The Lord is my healing. The power of the Lord is always present to heal me. I walk away healed.

Jesus is here now. He is the resurrection and the life. Whoever who believes in Him shall live. I have security that is unshakable. He is my life and the length of my days. He is my wisdom and my success. Abba Father, You make a way where there seems to be no way. In the midst of my trials, You are with me and I will always emerge victorious.

I seek the Healer, the Provider and the Salvation... His name is Jesus. It is so wonderful to be in the presence of Jesus. I seek the Lord and He transforms me. He heals me and He prospers me. He feeds me with the bread of life and His Words are life and health for me. He has given me rest and He wants me to experience no adversary and no evil occurrence.

I depend on Jesus. He is unchangeable and He lives in me. He will rest me and things will go well with me. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin