Sunday, September 27, 2009

spicy pork cubes spaghetti?

It was a lazy sunday.

As our friends, NN and SF were coming to our home in the afternoon with their daughter, IL, I decided to bake a pineapple upside down cake.

Here is the pretty IL. She is very lovable and very intelligent.

At night, my mother, my brother (LG) and LG's girlfriend (ZT) came to our home for dinner. Naturally, Boy-Boy came along as well.

LG had cooked spicy pork cubes spaghetti, aglio olio style. It was delicious! I cannot wait to try other variations of this by LG.

Boy-Boy was given a treat by my mother. As I had bought some bak kwa recently, my mother took out a slice from the container. When Boy-Boy smelt the bak kwa, he was excited and approached my mother.

As my mother broke the bak kwa into smaller pieces, Boy-Boy waited impatiently for his treat.

Finally! Yummy, yummy....

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin