Monday, September 28, 2009

soup and stew

We had a sumptuous dinner after work today.

My mother had cooked a pot of ABC soup for us. As she added ingredients such as corn, onions, carrots, etc the soup was sweet and delicious.

FIL and MIL came to our home after work today. MIL had cooked some food and wanted to share the food with us.

MIL had cooked a pot of chicken stew.

MIL also cooked some white rice, which complemented the chicken stew. FIL certainly enjoyed his dinner.

MIL likes her food piping hot and as such, she decided to heat up the chicken stew before she ate it.

MIL also fried an egg omelette.

For dessert, we ate the pineapple upside down cake that I baked yesterday afternoon. Yummy, yummy... I have also posted a photograph of this cake in my facebook, just to tease my facebook friends. *grin*

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin