Saturday, March 27, 2010

Visit to the home of the Three Musketeers

As Da had to work this morning, Princess and I enjoyed a quiet morning today.

I decided to eat a simple breakfast of coffee and a bread bun.

In the late morning, a beautiful floral delivery arrived. Princess will be 9 months of age tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is the 12th anniversary of Da's and my registry wedding. Double celebration!

I baked a bacon loaf today.

In the early afternoon, MIL came to our home for lunch.

MIL was in a curry mood and she ate steamed white rice with curry.

I ate a ham sandwich.

Our car was sent for regular servicing today. By the time Da came home, it was around 3 pm. His lunch comprised steamed white rice with vegetables and chicken curry.

I also baked a cheesy bacon ring. We shared some of the freshly baked bread and we gave the rest to MIL to bring home for FIL to sample.

We had a dinner appointment at the home of the Three Musketeers today. I baked an otah pie and we brought it to their home.

ET was supposed to cook dinner today. However, as he had sent his vehicle for servicing and he was running late, he bought chicken rice and yong tauhu for dinner instead.

Nining was excited when she saw the snacks that we had brought.

It was a simple dinner but every enjoyable.

Princess gets along well with Supercute, Tau Suan and Nining.

Shaloam,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ning2 shares the same hairstyle with me when i was that age... in fact we kinda look alike

GP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin