Friday, March 19, 2010

Home delivery

I had something to attend to this morning. As such, by the time I reached my office, it was lunchtime. I decided to buy a packet of vegetarian noodles from a stall located near my office and eat it in my room during lunchtime while I cleared my electronic mails.

As I patronise this vegetarian stall quite frequently, I have noticed that lately, the quantity of food seems to be getting more and more, to the extent that I struggle to finish my meal. Nowadays, I order only two ingredients to be eaten with the noodles. In the past, I used to order three ingredients.

The cost of my lunch was S$2.

It was a very busy day at work today and I had several meetings in the afternoon. By the time I left the office, it was around 9 pm when I reached home.

When I arrived, I saw that FIL and MIL were at our home. MIL had thoughtfully bought some dinner for Da (who was still at work) and me.

I ate a bit of the leftover barbequed chicken that Da's nieces (SCT and MAT) had bought yesterday and left in our refrigerator last night. MIL asked me whether I wanted to warm up the chicken but I decided to eat it as a "cold cut".

MIL had bought a small container of salad for me. I saved about 2/3 of the salad for Da and I ate the rest of the salad.

There was some leftover chapati from PIL's dinner and I broke off a small piece to sample it. This is the first time that I am eating chapati and I do have to say that I prefer roti prata or thosai.

The chapati was served with a bowl of curry gravy. Although the curry gravy was very fragrant, I found it dilute and too spicy for my taste buds.

Everyone could not resist snacking on some mixed nuts that MIL had brought.

Our friends, WC and SC will be paying us a visit tomorrow. I look forward to seeing them again.

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin