Friday, March 12, 2010

Simple food but oh-so-yummy

Although I eat western food, I do admit that my tastebuds gravitate towards Asian food. It could be that somehow, I find that Asian food has more variety.

A simple but delicious Asian breakfast would be that of nasi lemak. While Da likes the nasi lemak sold pre-packed, I prefer the nasi lemak where you get to choose your own ingredients.

If you do not fancy rice for breakfast, you may want to eat bread buns. There are so many types of bread buns sold in Singapore that you are simply spoiled for choice.

For lunch or dinner, yong tauhu is always a popular choice. Steamed white rice or noodles complements the yong tauhu.

You can eat the yong tauhu in soup version or dry. What you see below is an increasingly popular version of yong tauhu. It probably originated as Ampang yong tauhu but other eating establishments are now selling such type of yong tauhu.

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin