Monday, March 29, 2010

Sandwich galore

I seem to be doing things overboard these days.

Just when I decided that I should eat more healthy food and perhaps eat sandwiches more frequently for lunch, I ended up eating sandwiches for lunch and dinner today!

For lunch, my colleague and I went to Simply Sandwich located near our office. We ordered a sandwich each, a bowl of mushroom soup each and we shared a large salad. Both of us could only finish one of the two triangles of our respective sandwiches and as such, we had to request the staff to "doggie bag" the remaining triangle.

This evening, MIL came to visit and she brought some sandwiches for Da's and my dinner. The sandwiches were bought at Tanglin Mall located near MIL's workplace.

One of the sandwiches was a turkey sandwich.

The other sandwich was a ham sandwich.

For variety, Da and I shared half a sandwich each.

What shall I eat for lunch at work tomorrow? Hmm... not sandwiches, I hope!

Shaloam,

Share

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin