Monday, March 15, 2010

Over-eating again!

Tsk, tsk... this simply will not do.

After a buffet dinner on saturday and an overdose of Qi Ji on sunday, the last thing that I should be doing is to over-eat today.

As they say, old habits die hard....

Da had to leave early for work today and he did not join my mother and me for breakfast. I steamed some pau in the morning for my mother's and my breakfast.

I went to Han's Cafe and Cake House with a colleague for lunch today. We both ordered the aglio olio set lunch. My colleague requested for salmon while I requested for chicken.

Da bought dinner for the three of us today. My mother's steamed white rice was accompanied by fish and vegetables.

Da's dinner comprised steamed white rice with stir-fried pork and vegetables.

My dinner comprised steamed white rice with vegetables and tou fu.

Shaloam,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time to hit the running track mei

GP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin