Monday, February 15, 2010

Belated birthday celebrations for MF

We celebrated the belated birthday of MF (wife of my brother, LB) today. Her birthday was on 8 February 2010.

The Head Chef (my other brother, LG) cooked the celebratory lunch, assisted by his able assistants, Grand Lady Chef (my mother) and Young Lady Chef (LG's girlfriend, ZT).

It is a tradition in my family that the birthday boy or birthday girl gets to blow a birthday cake. As such, Da and I bought a cheesecake and brought it to my mother's home.

LB helped to remove the candle and decoration so that MF could cut the cake.

Hmm... how does one cut this cake into seven slices?

The birthday girl decided to cut the cake into eight slices instead.

Time to share the cake!

Here's wishing you a year of restful increase, abundance, prosperity and success in every area of your life, MF!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin