Friday, May 22, 2009

The quiz

It has been a craze in Facebook lately for one to create quizzes with questions about themselves for their friends to answer. The percentage of correct answers for each person who takes the quiz is then calculated.

So, due to popular demand, here is my blog version of the quiz. Have fun attempting the questions!

(1) What is my favourite colour?
(a) pink
(b) yellow
(c) peach
(d) purple

(2) Which comic have I not read?
(a) Archiecomics
(b) Beano
(c) Asterix
(d) Roy of the Rovers

(3) Which word best describes me?
(a) perfectionist
(b) accommodating
(c) considerate
(d) team player

(4) Where did Da and I plan to go to for our honeymoon but we changed our minds?
(a) Switzerland
(b) Hawaii
(c) Japan
(d) New Zealand

(5) Which is my favourite fruit?
(a) pomelo
(b) papaya
(c) mango
(d) durian

(6) How many godchildren do I have?
(a) one
(b) two
(c) three
(d) four

(7) When I was growing up, what was the age at which I hoped to marry?
(a) 24
(b) 25
(c) 26
(d) 27

(8) Which actor do I find the best looking?
(a) Brad Pitt
(b) Pierce Brosnan
(c) George Clooney
(d) Elvis Presley

(9) What is the Japanese name that my parents gave me?
(a) Michiko
(b) Aiko
(c) Masako
(d) Ayumi

(10) Which of the following footballers do I find the cutest?
(a) Cristiano Ronaldo
(b) Alan Shearer
(c) David Beckham
(d) Steven Gerrard

(11) Who is my favourite Christian singer?
(a) Don Moen
(b) Michael W. Smith
(c) Ray Boltz
(d) Amy Grant

(12) Which live concert have I not attended?
(a) Michael Jackson
(b) Cliff Richard
(c) Michael Learns to Rock
(d) Bobby Mcferrin

(13) Which is my favourite musical?
(a) Phantom of the Opera
(b) Sound of Music
(c) Cats
(d) King and I

(14) Which supermarket do I patronise the most often?
(a) NTUC Fairprice at Marine Parade Central
(b) Sheng Shiong at Tanjong Katong Road
(c) Cold Storage at Eastwood Centre
(d) Giant at Parkway Parade

(15) Which is my favourite sitcom?
(a) Seinfeld
(b) The Nanny
(c) Allo Allo
(d) That 70s Show

Do post your answers! *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!

I'm so embarrassed, I can hardly answer any with confidence!

Share with me, so I know you better.

KN

soohui said...

Ooops!! Haha I was guessing all the answers so I think i'd better not answer :P
I've been busy with my new job so i hardly have time to check email :D heehee, sorry for this late post!
:)
I love all the food you have prepared... so envious :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin