Friday, May 15, 2009

Jesus, You alone I praise

(canal opposite The Verge in Singapore)

Jesus, I believe in You. I trust in You. Your promises for me are forever, "Yes" and "Amen".

I will worship You always. You cover me with Your protection all the days of my life. You will never let me go.

Jesus, you died for us on the Cross so that today, we have eternal life. We belong to You. You are the reason that we sing praises and worship today. We sing to You, Lord for Your faithfulness to us.

When the oceans rise and the thunder roars in the sky, I will rise above all the storm through You. You are my King. I can be at peace and let go of the little things in my life because You are my God.

You are forever in my life. You see me through all seasons in the year. You lead me in righteousness and to victory. I look to You and I wait on You.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin