Tuesday, July 27, 2010

simple dinner

For the umpteenth time in the past few weeks, I had to work through lunchtime again and I had to settle for a mug of hot Milo for my lunch.

Well, to look on the bright side of things, I may be able to slim down at this rate. *grin*

By the time I reached home today, it was rather late. As such, I decided to have a simple dinner comprising a chicken pie and two small bread buns, all of which I warmed up in the oven.

Here are some thoughts for the day. If you ask a service provider to quote to attend to Items 1 to 5 on a list and after you have accepted the service provider's quote, you now require the service provider to attend to an additional 3 items, would it be fair for the service provider to re-quote at a higher amount because of the additional work to be done? I personally feel that it would only be fair as the perimeters of the work scope have now been widened and it would not be fair to hold the service provider to the earlier quote. Do others share the same view?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin