Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hurried meals

I was running late for work today, so I had a hurried breakfast.

As Da had to leave earlier for work, he bought breakfast beehoon for my mother.

I also ate breakfast beehoon but I saved the toufu for Princess.

I had to work late today. By the time I came home, Princess had gone to bed. Da informed me that she had suddenly developed the sniffles and my mother had given her some runny nose medication before my mother went home.

I rummaged through our refrigerator and warmed up a curry puff and a bread bun.

I also snacked on one square of chocolate (yes, we all need to watch our waistline, huh?).

A colleague gave me a packet of Starbucks potato chips. I had barely eaten a few pieces when Princess woke up crying. Okay... time for night duty.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin