Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dinner with in-laws

Drool factor - priceless.

Our breakfast today... at Qi Ji, of course! Da ordered the nasi lemak set 1 whereas I ordered the nasi lemak set 3.

After Princess' enrichment class, we were back at Qi Ji (at Suntec Tower Two) for tea-time. I ordered mee siam.

Da ordered the laksa.

For dinner, we went to PIL's home.

MIL had cooked black sauce chicken.

There is a cafeteria located at the clubhouse of the development where PIL live. MIL went to the cafeteria and ordered a few dishes, one of which was stir-fried vegetables.

MIL also ordered sliced fish fried with ginger.

MIL requested for chopped garlic for me. I like to mix chopped garlic with my steamed white rice.

I requested MIL to order the deep fried toufu as well because I wanted to give some to Princess.

The deep fried toufu is served with sweet and sauce sauce.

MIL decided to fry an omelette as well.

Our dinner feast:-

After dinner, MIL brought out a cake from Awfully Chocolate that Da's niece (SCT) had given PIL.

This is their signature cake - the original flavour.

The cake goes well with a mug of hot coffee.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! sumptuous and scrumptious.... i luvre awfully choc..... i like the rum and raisn flavour too.

GP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin