Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saved the best for last

sigh... I was late for work today and back home late as well.

Princess fussed a little in the morning and I had to help finish feeding her with her Nestle rice cereal.

After the time Princess was done, my mother finally managed to sit down to eat her fish ball noodles for breakfast.

As for me, I warmed up two bread buns for breakfast.

A hot beverage to accompany my breakfast, and off I went to work.

I had to work past 9 pm today. By the time I reached home, everyone else had already eaten. Fortunately, MIL had bought dinner and after my bento set was heated up in the microwave oven, I ate my late dinner.

FIL had bought some soon kueh as a snack.

For supper, I warmed up some snacks for everyone to enjoy.

Do you sometimes find it difficult to find the balance in life? I guess we all go through it. Not to worry - the Lord will pave the way for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to the penultimate paragraph of your blog

GP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin