Friday, February 6, 2009

Expect a hundredfold harvest in this time of famine

When we come into the house of the Lord by one way, we will not leave the house the same way. If we go to the Lord when we are sick, we walk out whole. He has given His very best for us. It simply amazes me that Jesus, who was perfect and sinless, willingly lay down His life for us. His Father's face was turned away from Him so that we will always be able to face God with confidence that Abba Father will never turn us away in our hour of need.

Affliction arises because of the Word's sake. Do not lose heart. Continue to take the Holy Communion and press in. This is the very life of Jesus. His body was broken for us so that ours can be whole. Abba Father, I receive all the blessings through the blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

God renews our youth like the eagles. That is why... I still look sixteen! *grin*

God knew about the current world economic crisis long before it happened. God knows the end from the beginning. He lives outside time.

Our sins are forgiven based on God's knowledge of our sins. There is something sanctifying about believing the truth. Through Jesus, we receive forgiveness of sins. When we believe this, we become filled with the Holy Spirit. God purifies our hearts by faith.

Right believing is very important and it produces right living. When we know how much our Abba Father loves us, we will not want to knowingly sin or do wrong to others.



The Lord says that this is going to be a great year this year for His people. God did not create the famine. However, He will use the famine to demonstrate His unlimited resources and Man's limited resources. Even though there is famine in this land, in the Father's house, there is bread enough and to spare. The Father's house has more than enough. I have confidence that in this year of crisis, my family and I will be well provided for and our lives will be safe and secure.

Even when we fail and the trouble is of our own making, when we turn to the Lord, He will always rescue us. The Lord is my shepherd. He leads me beside the still water. He leads me along the path of righteousness. Even though I may walk through a wrong path, I will fear no evil because He is with me and He will always bring me out. Amen!

If we persevere when in faith, victory will manifest soon. God is able, by His grace, to bring us to a higher place than before, if we will only turn to Him. All that God asks for us is to believe that Jesus is His Son and that Jesus died for us.

Our Father in heaven is very rich. He is going to give us land, houses and properties in this crisis. There will be a transfer of wealth during this famine.

Do not depend on natural resources and human effort. Do not depend on what is visible to us. Depend on God's invisible resources. The resources of the world are drying up. God has called us to walk by faith and not by sight. Let us look up to God (from whom all good things flow) and not look down to natural resources. God can bless our scarce resources with more than enough. Do not look at the depression of the world. Look up for our free favours. Look up for Him to bless our seed.



If something is visible, it is temporal. What is invisible (eg. the presence of guardian angels) is eternal. We cannot see our spirit but it is eternal. Trust the eternal Word of the living God, who loved us so much that He gave us His Son to die for us on the Cross.

When the Lord's people sow in the land of famine, they will reap a hundredfold. The Lord will bless them. Let us trust God and sow. This year, when we start sowing, we will begin to prosper and continue prospering until we become very prosperous. The Word of God says that God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

The Lord's hand of blessing is upon me. Little in Jesus' hand becomes plenty with leftovers. I put my health in His hands and my health is blessed. Whatever I put in Jesus' hands becomes attractive, blessed and prosperous.

God's way is sowing and reaping. It puts us in a place where we are fully dependant on God for the multiplication. Let us remember God our Lord, who gave us power to get wealth. When we learn to sow in this year of famine, everyone will see the evidence of God's blessing in our lives.

I am trusting God to bless my family and me this year in every aspect of our lives. Abba Father, I thank You.

Whatever I sacrifice for Jesus' sake, I will receive back a hundredfold now in this time. I will keep on shining, despite any persecutions that may come when others are envious of my position of favour. Let the naysayers fall by the wayside. They are not worth my time. Abba Father, let Your blessings come upon my family and me this year.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin