Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wedding Song (Ave Maria)

The church wedding that I attended on 8 November 2008 was one of the most amazing church weddings that I have ever attended. The choir settled on the processional march song, WEDDING SONG (AVE MARIA), only about 1 1/2 hours before the wedding service started and practised the song only about 2 times that morning.

I found a beautiful Samoan version of WEDDING SONG (AVE MARIA) on youtube:-


For the rest of us who are not familiar with the Samoan language, here are the lyrics to WEDDING SONG (AVE MARIA) in English:-

You by my side, that's how I see us
I close my eyes and I can see us
We're on our way to say "I do"
My secret dreams have all come true

I see the church, I see the people
Your folks and mine, happy and smiling
And I can hear sweet voices singing
"Ave Maria"

Oh my love, my love, this can really be
That some day you'll walk
down the aisles with me
Let it be, make it be
That I'm the one for you
I'll be yours, all yours
Now and forever

I see us now, your hand in my hand
This is the hour, this is the moment
And I can hear sweet voices singing
"Ave Maria"
"Ave Maria"
"Ave Maria"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin