Sunday, April 18, 2010

Simple sunday

I love sundays. Simple food, good company....

This was Da's breakfast from our favourite nasi lemak stall at Jalan Tua Kong.

This was my breakfast from the same stall.

A hot mug of coffee complemented our breakfast.

To end the meal on a sweet note, we ate a slice of ginger cake that I had baked yesterday.

After Princess' enrichment class, we adjourned to Qi Ji at Suntec Tower Two for our teatime. Da ordered a bowl of laksa.

I ate toasted bread with kaya and butter... plus half-boiled eggs.

For dinner, I prepared otah sandwiches.

The otah was placed on slices of bacon bread that I had baked yesterday.

We drank hot green tea to wash away any oiliness.

And we ended the meal with... ginger cake.

Shaloam,

Share

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin