Friday, April 2, 2010

BBQ on Good Friday

It is Good Friday today. As this is a public holiday, Da and I had a simple breakfast at home.

We had arranged with the family of the Three Musketeers to have a barbeque dinner at our development today. Da's niece, MAT would also be joining us.

As I was busy with housework and preparations for the barbeque, MAT brought lunch to our home when she arrived.

Da ate chicken rice.

I ate mini wok with noodles.

While I prepared the food for the barbeque, MAT decided to do some baking.

The young chef decided to bake brownies.

I baked otah bergedel.

I also fried yaki udon.

The vegetables that you see in the photograph below were marinated with olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice and freshly grated black peppercorn and baked in the oven.

Here is MAT's brownie, fresh from the oven.

I decided to bake some garlic bread as well.

MAT helped to ladle the konnyaku jelly onto the jelly moulds.

In the late afternoon, the guests arrived. Time for a swim!

Nining enjoyed her swim tremendously.

Nining and Princess... to very sweet girls!

Barbeque time!

ET's baked fish was delicious!

MAT stayed for the barbeque.

The photograph looks a bit smokey because there were several barbeques going on the same time. Tau Suan was a wonderful boy and he kept Princess company.

Tiki and Supercute....

Food galore!

After the barbeque, Supercute played with Princess before she slept.

MAT sprinkled icing sugar onto her brownie.

Here is the konnyaku jelly.

A slice of brownie for you?

Nining enjoyed herself in Princess' play pen.

Shaloam,

Share

1 comment:

Verytiki said...

Can I just copy the whole blog post to my blog so I don't have to write ? hehehe.....too lazy you know. Hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin