Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last sunday of 2009

This is the last sunday of 2009.

Looking back on the past year, whatever the Lord has promised, He has delivered. It has indeed been a Dektos year for Da and me.

Thank You, Lord that Your Word is "Yes" and "Amen".

I know that You have gone ahead in the year 2010 and You have paved the way for us. 2010 will be a good year for my family and I.

Da and I enjoyed brunch at Qi Ji at Suntec Tower Two this morning before we attended church service.

Da ordered a plate of mee rebus while I ate nasi lemak.

After church, being adventurous, we walked the City Link underpass and proceeded to Raffles City. Gosh! It was so crowded! After a little window shopping at Robinsons, we took a slow walk back to Suntec City Tower Two where our car was parked. For a fleeting moment, we thought of adjourning to Marina Square shopping mall but decided to call it a day as we were tired.

Hi Ber Yee Poh, I thank the Lord that you are on the way to recovery. The Lord loves you. He is your health and your strength. We love you very much - stay strong! Mwah! Mwah!

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin