Saturday, December 12, 2009

Anniversary celebrations

Today is the 11th anniversary of Da's and my church wedding and wedding dinner. Happy anniversary, Da! Mwah! Mwah!

Yesterday, my busy work day ended on a wonderful note when a floral delivery arrived for me from Da. Other than flowers, the floral arrangement included a stuffed toy (koala bear).

I have not opened Da's present to me yet. This is so exciting! I wonder what it is?

Da had to work this morning and as such, I spent the morning at home.

In the late morning, my friend Hamtaro (and her family) came by our home for a visit. As the family is vegetarian, I decided to bake a vegan raisin cake for them.

Hi Hamtaro, I hope that you liked the cake!

My Aunt SN is currently in Singapore and she is staying at my mother's home.

After Da's work, we brought Aunt SN to HDB Hub at Toa Payoh. It is her first visit to this place. My mother was at work today (from 10 am to 7 pm).

The food court at the HDB Hub sells a wide variety of food.

Aunt SN ordered a plate of chicken rice, Da ordered claypot chicken rice whereas I ordered vegetarian ingredients served with brown rice.

To end the meal on a sweet note, Aunt SN ordered a hot mug of black coffee, Da ordered ice kachang (which he shared with Aunt SN) and I ordered iced coffee.

When my mother finished her work, we fetched her from Suntec City and thereafter we proceeded to Katong Shopping Centre for dinner. By the time we arrived, most of the stalls at the food court were closing for the day. However, we managed to place last orders for our dinner. Phew!

Shaloam,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin