Sunday, August 22, 2010

Suntec sunday

We ate our brunch at Qi Ji at Suntec Tower Two today.

Da ordered mee rebus.

I ordered soup noodles.

We also ordered tea (without milk) and kopi-si. However, the staff got our order mixed up and we ended up with tea (without milk) and teh-si.

After Princess' enrichment class, we decided to go to Hans for our tea break.

Da ordered a beef superburger.

I ordered half boiled eggs so that I could share the eggs with Princess.

It has been an exhausting weekend. As such, we decided to eat in for dinner.

I warmed up some char siew and tau sar pau. I also made ham cheese toast.

Our hot drink for our dinner was coffee.

We also ate pineapple tarts that we had bought from Glory Catering yesterday.

After dinner, I boiled a fresh batch of soup stock which is to be used to cook porridge for Princess. Once the stock as cooled down, I will freeze them.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin